The Steampunk Wikia is about Steampunk, which is a Victorian-inspired genre and subculture. This wikia provides information about steampunk concepts, movies, music, books, people, websites and groups. It's free to use and edit by all—just jump in!
Up to the present time, this wikia contains 472 articles.
buttonlabel=Create new article
Steampunk is a sub-genre of science fiction, alternate history, and speculative fiction that came into prominence during the late 1980's and early 1990's. Specifically, steampunk involves an era or world where steam power is still widely used, typically the Victorian Era and the Edwardian Era, that incorporates prominent elements of science fiction and fantasy.
2022/05/18 11:29- -
- The German city with an incredible upside down railway CNN...
2022/05/17 23:17- -
- 'We Were Here Forever' review: complicated co-op for puzzle die-hards NME...
2022/05/17 20:46- -
- The Three-Day FantasyWood Festival Transforms a Maryland Farm Into a Magical Forest Washingtonian...
2022/05/17 17:46- -
- 'The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' Getting a Disney-Backed Reboot We Got This Covered...
2022/05/17 17:30- -
- The Mexican Pizza has returned to Taco Bell | Wichita By E.B. Wichita By E.B....
The Jules Verne NOVELS "20000 Leagues Under the Sea" and "Journey to the Center of the Earth". These are foundational classics. We also need a sectionfor audio dramas. I don't have the itme or the kowledge to get on all this right away, so I'm just …