Hi, welcome to Steampunk Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the List of steampunk TV shows page.
- Thanks! --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 13:26, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
Main Page Makeover
I mentioned to you last week that I might pop by Steam Punk Wiki to see if you and the admins are interested in a main page makeover! New headers, background, some more content on the main page to highlight the content on your wiki. Any thoughts? I also reached out to Billy.
Just wanted to let you know about this Steampunk Challenge we created. The idea is that users can dress up their favorite celebrity/fictional character in a steampunk outfit. Right now, we have a nomination post open for who people want to dress up.
Let me know if you have any ideas for the future! We thought it could be a fun monthly thing if you and the community are interested in it.
Your profile picture is a cat! I love cats! My username, Fireheart318 is inspired by warrior cats.
- Nice to meet you!
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 00:14, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Clicking on the photo without the thumb leads to this page.
- Clicking on the thumb function link leads to this page.
- In my two browsers (Chrome at home and Firefox at the office), both lead to an Image File page, from where you can go to the File page ( http://steampunk.wikia.com/wiki/File:Steamboy.jpg ) or the full image page ( ). What browser are you using?
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 19:48, December 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Do you see the pics off-center in the info box using IE?
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 16:58, December 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Using "right" without "thumb" has it centered, looking more professional and neat.
--Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 19:27, December 5, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Welcome :)
Dealing with fellow Administrators
It would save me a great deal of grief if you would adopt a gentler approach in dealing with Syalantillesfel. Try exchanging private messages with her before making changes to her work. This is a wiki and differences of opinion are bound to take place from time to time, so let's all do try to take one another's feelings into account before acting, okay?
I really and truly do not want to get trapped in a dispute between the two of you, but I suggest that the Mata Hari page still needs some work. Much of it can be cut without doing any harm whatsoever to the article. Try to work with Syalantillesfel on it, and do not simply reject what she suggests out of hand, but you are both advised that the Mata Hari page needs to be shortened.. -- Billy Catringer (talk) 02:06, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
- I did cut out a significant portion of it. I chose to leave it alone to avoid further conflict.
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 02:09, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
- I know. I have just created gallery and quote pages to lighten the source code wordcount. I will edit it, but given its immense verbosity, it will take a while, considering my workload.
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 14:45, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
- No prob. There is still editing to do. I'll get to it as soon as my schedule lets me.
- --Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 23:42, August 27, 2015 (UTC)
Soy el administrador de NEBEL, vi tu mensaje ayer pero me demore en entender el sistema para responder ...
No hay problema por retirar el video, la verdad es que no sabia en detalle el tema de las reglas.
Igual gracias por avisarme y las explicaciones.
Un fuerte abrazo
Thanks for welcoming me!